[SPOILER] – Text containing spoilers
|[ spoiler]This is it[/spoiler]|
This is it
The BBCodes below can only be used on the signature field
you will have all the options built-in the create topic and reply section
go to your profile > edit > Forum Signature
[ B] , [U], [S] – Bold, italics, underline, and strike-through
|This is [B]bold[/B] text.|
This is [I]italic text.
This is underlined text.
This is struck-through text.
|This is bold text.|
This is italic text.
This is underlined text.
[ COLOR=color], [FONT=name], – Text Color, Font, and Size
|This is [ COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#0000cc]blue[/COLOR] text.|
This is [ FONT=Courier New]Courier New[/FONT] text.
This is [ SIZE=1]small and [ SIZE=7]big[/SIZE] text.
|This is red and blue text.|
This is Courier New text.
This is small and big text.
[ URL], [EMAIL] – Linking
[ URL=link], [EMAIL=address] – Linking (Advanced)
|Go to example.com|
[[email protected]]Email me[/EMAIL]
|Go to example.com|
[USER=ID] – Profile Linking
|[USER=1]User name[/USER]||User name|
[ IMG] – Image
This section is for gif reaction for topics and also replies.
Please make sure the remove the “-“ from the examples below to make the gifs work for you just like on the output.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser at the request of a site you’re viewing. This allows the site you’re viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
Our cookie usage
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Advertising cookies (possibly third-party). If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site cannot read or write these cookies.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently so this site will have no ability to access them.
Standard cookies we set
These are the main cookies we set during regular operation of the software.
- Stores a token, unique to you, which is used to verify that the actions you perform on this site were intended to be completed by you.
- Stores the current ID of your session.
- Stores a key, unique to you, which allows us to keep you logged in to the software as you navigate from page to page.
Additional cookies and those set by third parties
Further cookies may be set during the use of the site to remember information as specific actions are being performed, or remembering particular preferences.
Other cookies may be set by third party service providers which may provide information such as tracking anonymously which users are visiting the site, or set by content embedded into some pages, such as YouTube or other media service providers.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser’s options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
More information about cookies
To learn more about cookies, and find more information about blocking certain types of cookies, please visit the ICO website Cookies page.
We are Lookspill.com – The Real Path For Men’s self-improvement (“we”, “our”, “us”). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information, please contact us.
What information we hold about you
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your name or username.
- Your email address.
- Your IP address.
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
- You register as a member on this site.
- You fill out our contact form.
- You fill out fields on your profile.
How your personal information is used
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To make you a registered member of our site, for you to contribute content to this site.
- We may use your email address to inform you of the activity on our site.
- Your IP address is recorded when you perform specific actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
Other ways we may use your personal information.
In addition to notifying you of activity on our site which may be relevant to you, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email. You can opt-in to or opt-out of such emails in your profile.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you’re using. This information will be used purely for analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is safe. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer, which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering particular preferences.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so, please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your data.
Acceptance of this policy
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.